In the latest edition of the Employer Bulletin, published by HMRC, there are a number of articles, including:
- P11D and P11D(b) filing and payment deadlines.
- Benefits in kind with cash allowances, flexible benefit packages, and salary sacrifice.
- National Living and Minimum Wage increases.
- Student Loans – to update payroll if you receive an SL1 for an employee.
- Fitness at Work – to help employers cut these costs and take advantage of the significant tax savings.
- Childcare voucher information and contracted childcare schemes.
- The Apprenticeship Levy – Levy-paying employers can then create an account on the apprenticeship service to spend levy funds on apprenticeships.
- CIS – Construction Industry Scheme with key pointers for subcontractors.