HMRC Employer bulletins are magazines published every two months, giving up-to-date information on payroll topics for employers and agents.
The latest edition has useful information on reporting payroll information, information on the National Living Wage and the National Minimum Wage, and also information on fully electric company cars. There are also articles on Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) webinars and Welsh Rates of Income Tax. The Employer Bulletin is used to inform you about new products and any changes which may affect your employees. This information provides information on the following:
- Reporting your payroll information accurately and on time.
- Irregular payments and your completion of Full Payment Submissions.
- Starter Declaration on a Full Payment Submission (FPS).
- PAYE Settlement Agreements and Scottish Income Tax.
- National Living Wage and National Minimum Wage.
- Advisory Electricity Rate for fully electric company cars.
- Welsh Rates of Income Tax.
- Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) webinars.
- Postgraduate Loans.
- Benefits and Expenses: Company cars.
- Tax avoidance loan schemes.
- Completing an EYU in respect of employee’s National Insurance Contributions
- Employment Income: Draft Legislation
- Deadline for post-16 Child Benefit.