In the February Bulletin, HMRC has included updates on the following:
- End of year reporting;
- Reporting expenses and benefits;
- Student Loan notices and a new type of Student Loan repayment that employers will need to be able to process via payroll (Post Graduate Loans);
- Updates to the Starter checklist – used for new employees;
- Reporting the Disguised Remuneration Loan Charge;
- Updates to P9 Notices of Coding;
- Payrolling benefits in kind;
- Scottish Income Tax; and
- the Welsh Rate of Income Tax and new codes for Welsh taxpayers.
To download the Bulletin, click here.