Latest Employer Bulletin
The latest edition of HMRC’s Employee Bulletin was issued in June. Topics covered in the bi-monthly magazine, include some of the following:
- Guidance for employers to help their employees with tax-free childcare for the summer holidays.
- Advice on how to re-enroll staff into a workplace pension scheme process. The Pensions Regulator website has more guidance about the steps required.
- Student/Postgraduate Loan changes and repayments.
- How to confirm National Insurance numbers quickly on the HMRC App or through your personal tax account.
- Updates to HMRC toolkits: National Insurance Contributions and the expenses and benefits from employment toolkit.
- The General Data Protection Regulations/Data Protection Act and the annual data protection charge. Assessment tools are available to help determine the level of payment required: the self-assessment tool and the charge-assessment tool.
- GDPR fees
- Using loans to escape the Optional Remuneration rules.
Please contact us if you would like further guidance on any of the topics covered in the Bulletin.